Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Today is... Monday?

It is Monday already, isn't it sad how time flies? Sometimes I think, Yesterday I was born, today I am turning 14. Wow, time does fly. I wish that sometimes life would slow down, or at least stop a second or two to let me catch my breath. Well, I don't see that happening anytime soon so I suppose I better hang on for the ride.
The 20Th my niece turned two! TWO! I can still remember EVERYTHING that happened the night she was born. It feels like it happened yesterday! She is now the sweetest two year old niece I know. I love her.

Yesterday, we celebrated her Birthday Party. Some friends came over and their kiddos, so I took them to see my bestest friend... Tunia. I think she was overwhelmed with all those kids loving on her because she turned and kicked me on the hip. I now have a perfect hoof mark on my hip. It hurt, but I tend to be one of those people, I don't scream or cry. If I am hurt, I usally won't say anything, even when inside I am gritting my teeth. Kinda like the saying goes, "When I say I am fine, I want them to turn, hug me, look me in the eye and say "No your not."
Except, I don't like hugs. I don't like any physical touch. Wether it's hugs, kisses, or even hand holding. I DO NOT like being touched. If you want to get to know someone like me, talk. Yes, there is a such thing as talk but don't touch.

So today is Monday.... yay!

Thank You for reading.
Marie
P.S
I drew this picture last night,
God Bless Texas!!!! (and the USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment