Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday

Today is Friday.... You want to know what that means? It means three days off of school!!!!!! YAY! Well let me rephrase that, I finish Thursday's school on Friday... (Because I do House of Faith on Thur.) But I usually have 4-5 assignments that day. So oh well. I do my Thur, Friday so that way I can play on Saturday and Sunday. Does that make any sense? Okay good.

You know, I realized something... sense is a hard word to spell if you don't know how to spell sense. It is pretty confusing... Do you get it? Okay well, there are three ways of spelling sense,

1. Sense
2. Cents
3. Scents

So see? Do you understand now?

Yesterday at House of Faith it was Club Challenge! It was a lot of fun, we had to wear camouflage so I wore camouflage! Here is what I wore:
This is me posing for the camera... Aren't I just beautiful? :)

I kinda like this picture... It looks purty cool...

This was before I got my face painted at HOF. I wish I had a camera. My whole face was covered with camo face paint. One of the girls there painted my face. It looked awesome. But they said I looked like a monster... :( It kinda hurt my ego.

That is all folks! Thanks for reading!

Elegantly signed,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment