Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

marHaban!!!!

marHaban my blog readers! Miss Marie is back on track! So yay.

I posted yesterday, introducing myself. I do not know what to post, it doesn't help when you all don't help me out! It is kinda like talking to myself... guess I should say something I would say to myself... right? Okay here it goes:

Man, I can't wait until tomorrow! I am so blessed to work at House of Faith with an awesome group of kiddos!

Next random thought,

I have to wear camo tomorrow... hmmm.... fun.

Okay see? Without your help this blog won't be interesting. It would be boring and, and something! 

I finished school today. I have such advanced 8th grade school. But I guess that is okay. I am learning Arabic, so that way when I turn 17-18 or older, I can go to Yemen (a Middle Eastern Country) and minister to them. I used to want to live there but I kinda rethought that. I didn't want to spend the remainder of my life with people who hate me. I figure I could lead alot of them to Christ. So that should be pretty cool. Why not Africa? you ask. Well, I don't feel led to Africa. A lot of missionary's are already IN Africa! I want to lead Middle Eastern Muslims to Christ. I know I can do it!

I want to finish my school, and start online college about 16ish. I want to get a 4 year degree in Psychology. But I'll start with a 2 year. I want to also go to a Healing College in Redding, California. I am saving my money for that. I am so excited! Maybe I will get to meet Heidi Baker! She is one of my role models. I want to do some of the things she does. I also would LOVE to meet Kris Vallotton, Bill Johnson, and a few others.

I think I am done right now... I will work on something bigger later on. To post about.

Thanks for reading!

Elegantly signed,
Marie
p.s
marHaban means Hello in Arabic. Just in case you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment