Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello Everyone...

Hi! I am the owner of this blog... I have another blog in case you have not checked it out. It is really cool. This blog is pretty much my ramble, awesome thoughts... etc. I hope you enjoy this and all.

I will introduce myself... I am Marie. I am 14 and is one of my mother's awesome kiddos. My mom has 8 awesome kiddos, and I happen to be one of them! I am so blessed. I have a donkey by the awesome name of "Tunia" she is cool, my very best friend. I am just starting to ride her. She is about 18 months old. I love her with all of my heart.

I have a cat named Scraunch, I named him after a coyote in the Hank the Cowdog's book. The first time I caught him, he was wild. I cornered him in a cage, reached to grab him, and he bit me through the leather gloves! His mama was going crazy, she climbed up my leg like I was a tree. I grabbed Scraunch by the head and threw him into the cage at the same time I kicked Miss Mama Bear! It is funny now but it wasn't then... now my wild cat is alot like me. We must have the same mind... hmmm.

I am a crazy Jesus freak. I love Jesus with everything I have. He has given me so much! I have no reason not to love him! He is my first best friend.
For those that don't know me, I have a passion for purity. I talk, pray, and think purity all the time. I want to be pure for the rest of my life.

This is short I know.... maybe you should give me ideas on what to blog about... just leave a comment!

Elegantly signed,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment