Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rambles, Rumbles, and more Rambles

Remember me? I am the person who owns this blog. I sometimes write... anyhow. Today is Wednesday. Three weeks from now is my favorite holiday. Guess... Thanksgiving!!!! I LOVE Thanksgiving. My favorite part is the friends and family that come to visit that day. (Not to mention the AWESOME food!) Thanksgiving week we have that week OFF! No school. Well, unless you consider cooking, baking, cleaning, and sweating school.

Our menu consists of:
Turkey
Ham
Chess Pie
Pecan Pie
Grandmother's Dip (The most awesome food ever!)
Trash (Otherwise known as Party Mix)
Cherry Pie
Apple Pie
Pecan-less Pie
Dressing
Giblet Gravy
Pumpkin Pie
Fruit Salad
Cranberry Sauce
Sweet Potatoes with marshmallows and sugar
Buttered Sweet Potatoes
Tortilla Roll-Ups
----------------------------
We make all of that stuff... So we always have alot! (Besides we have people bring what they like) My sister-in-law "makes" a chocolate pie... she says it is quick and easy, just run to the Hoffman shop and buy two chocolate pies. They are soooo good! They are actually chocolate meringue pie. We are hoping to have the Goodfellow Air Force Base join us for thanksgiving.

Besides the food and people, I am just thankful to be surrounded with love, and joy. I am thankful for my siblings, my family, my friends, my donkey, a house, clothes, last but not least- God. I am thankful I am His daughter. I am also thankful for my purity.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Elegantly signed,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment