Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

4 U

Here is a poem I wrote a while back... I really like it. It is a love poem. It is not dedicated to anyone... yet.

4 U
Your eyes
meet mine.

My heart is
pounding.

My breath
cuts short.

I am drowning,
Drowning in the depths
of your eyes.

My head is
in the clouds.

I am crazy...
I know.

I forget where I am.
Who I am.

I do things I
never have done.

What am I feeling?

I am so relieved
you don't have super
keen hearing.

Otherwise you'd be
hearing my poor ol'
heart pound.

I know I have failed
at acting casual.
But it seems impossible,
to be casual when I am
with you.

I feel so light.
So.. alive...

Maybe I should keep this
to myself...

But I am not sure.

What's a girl to do?

I am just wasting my time
writing this 4 U!

~Marie~

I wrote this in February. I like it... it is actually my first love poem.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye!

Elegantly signed,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment