Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Listen...


I cry out...
Silence makes me doubt.


Can anyone see...
That I hate everything about me?


I won't cry...
I am not even gonna try.


Nobody wants to hear what I have to say...
I don't even want to live one more day.


I just want to curl up and die...
I am tired of asking myself, "Why me? Why?"


I want to give up and go...
I am tired of  feeling so low.


Put a bullet in my chest...
Can't even say I did my best.


Love is a foolish word...
It is the most misused word I have heard.


Why am I alive?
Why did I survive?


If this is my purpose...
Then it is worthless.


Nobody listens...
Nobody can see my eyes glisten.


I hate my life...
I hate this strife.


It's one battle after another...


Storm after storm...


I gasp for air...
Air that shouldn't be there.


God, if you can read this...
hold my hand and reassure with a kiss.


Tell me it is okay...
To struggle to breathe one more day.


Bring someone to listen...
To see my eyes glisten.

Please?

~Marie J.~



P.S: God has answered my prayer about sending someone to listen. I want to thank her for being a listening ear and willing to stand there and talk to me about her past. I cannot thank her enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment