Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Climbed a Mountain...

I climbed a mountain...
You called it a mustard seed.


I loved hate...
You taught me to love.


I gave up on trust...
You taught me to get up and try again.


I never cried...
You told me it was okay to let go.


I wondered if my life would change...
You said, if I want change... I need to be change.


So here I am...

I climbed that mountain...
I reached the top.


I raise my hands in victory...
I am here... because...

Of your love for me...


~Marie J.~


This is a poem to thank the special people in my life... I thank God for the next day to breathe and help others. Mom, who worked hard to make me a better person and survived my hateful little 7 year self, to dad, who also pushed me to do even better tomorrow. To my friends who listened to me rant and rave about my parents and how I thought they weren't doing the right thing, then they would show me what I was missing. I thank the animals, who really taught me about love. I know it is odd to thank an animal... but I do... so thanks Buger Bear, Belle, Beauty, Spooky, Scraunch, and Tunia! I love you all soo much!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. This is my favorite one so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My moms favorite one is "Mamma's Hands" My favorite one is "This Kiss" everytime I read it reminds me how special God created my first kiss to be.

      Delete