Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

You are Holy... Worthy...

Here is a happy praise poem I wrote. Praying you enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it!

You are Holy... Worthy...
In the palm of your hand You hold me...
mold me...

As You put my broken heart together...
Your Kingdom reins forever.

Your loves goes on though eternity...

You are Holy... Worthy...
You hold me... You mold me...

I will never feel alone...
My faith in You will never be blown.

Let me melt in Your embrace...
Reveal me to Your beautiful grace.

Lead me to the lonesome hills...
I will drink of Your peace,
Until my heart has its fill.

Hold my hand...
As we walk through the desert sand.

All the while I will sing...

"You are Holy... worthy...
You hold me... You mold me..."

I am not who I used to be...
You have opened my heart for me to see.

Hold me close to Your heart...
I never want to depart.

Even though the world is almost gone...
Your love carries on.

You have shown me who I really am...
To You I am beautiful, loving...
Not fake and full of sparkling glam.

You are my Lover... You are my Friend...
You will stay with me even after the day the world would end.

You are so holy... So worthy...
I am so happy that You hold me...

And molded me into the person I am happy to be!

~Marie J.


Thank you for reading! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment