Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tough Enough

Tough Enough...

I try to hard to be tough...
but I am not strong enough.

When I am alone and lost, I turn to pain...
But living this way will turn me insane.

I am less then perfect...
I am alone... lost... imperfect.

I worry that no man will want me...
No man will want me after I have let them see.

I thought I was tough...
But now, I realize I am not strong enough.

I wish it wasn't so hard to trust...
My heart hurts so bad, I am afraid it might bust.

I am scared...
But with You, I can do things that I wouldn't have even dared.

I need You to save me...
To open my heart to truth... and open my eyes to see...

That I am smart, beautiful...
respectful, lovable... dutiful.

Show me that without You, I am not tough enough...
I am not strong enough.

Hold me close... don't let me go...
Stand by me while I face my foe...

I need Your hand...
Guide me so I don't get lost in this desert sand.

I am not tough enough...
I just am not strong enough...

Without You...

I just am not... tough enough...

~Marie J.~

I am still trying to figure out how to trust... This poem is from my heart. I cried out to God, and He answered me with a poem... I am praying for you all! Thank you for taking time to read my blog. It means so much to me. Blessings, and many thanks to you all!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment