Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Almost There...

I close my eyes and let out a sigh...

My heart hurts... it feels so torn... So many questions racing in my head... Fear and excitement pulses in my blood. Nothing is the same... everything has changed.

I am no longer a small girl... and I am not yet a adult. My heart races when I think about my future...

I am almost there...

I remember wondering if I would ever make it to 13... I thought that perhaps I would be dead... but I was wrong. Now, here I am- almost a adult... so very close.

I am proud of what I am... I worked so hard to come this far. I have felt pain... and I have felt hope. I have seen some things that some may never ever see... I have lived close to death... and experienced life. I have played with darkness... and thrived in light.

I am a young woman... and I fight to keep myself pure and chaste for my future husband. Sometimes... I goof and do something or even say something that isn't the best thing to do for someone staying pure. But, I don't let that dim my vision and chase for purity. I have come this far...

I am almost there... I will continue to go further... to get there...


2 Timothy 2:22- "Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, peace, and love with those who call upon the name of the Lord with a pure heart."

~Marie J.~

No comments:

Post a Comment