Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Latest Artwork

This is one of two goats I have drawn. I googled it and drew the picture. There is two others I googled and "copied".


Lil' Snip

Here is the other one,



Black Charge

Thunderheart

Red Sunset

Lightning

Black Velvet

Black Waters

Those are their "names". Some are kinda silly but oh well! Please tell me what you think is wrong with these pictures. Whether, the eyes aren't straight, the nose is too long, the jaw is too wide etc.


I like this quote. I think that it applies to anyone. I translated it into: Forgive your past, don't let it take hold of you life. Because it will destroy your life and how can you live a Godly life if you refuse to forgive your past? If you don't forgive your past then it is really hard live a life for God.


Elegantly signed,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment